This rolled flank steak will impress even the pickiest guests
1 (2 pound) flank steak
1/2 cup olive oil
1/4 cup soy sauce
2 teaspoon Monterey steak seasoning
2 tablespoon chopped garlic
1/2 pound thinly sliced provolone cheese
4 thick bacon slices
1/2 cup baby spinach
1/2 cup cremini mushrooms
1/2 cup red bell pepper, seeded and cut into strips
1/2 cup chopped onion
1. Place flank steak on a cutting board with the short end facing you. Starting from the long sides, cut through the meat horizontally to within 1/2 inch of the opposite edge.
2. Combine the oil, soy sauce, and steak seasoning in a 1-gallon zip-top plastic freezer bag. Add the steak, zip the bag shut, and squeeze to coat the steak. Marinate in the refrigerator four hours or overnight.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease baking pan. Use a cast iron Dutch oven if available.
4. Lay out the flank steak flat with the grain of the meat running from left to right. Spread the garlic evenly over the meat and sprinkle with steak seasoning to taste. Layer the provolone over the steak leaving a 1-inch border on all sides. Arrange the bacon, spinach, mushrooms, bell pepper, and onion over the cheese in strips running the same way as the grain of the meat. Roll the flank steak up and away from you so that when the roll is cut into the pinwheel shape, each of the filling ingredients can be seen; roll firmly, but be careful not to squeeze the fillings out the ends. Once rolled, tie with kitchen string, securing at 2-inch intervals.
- Folk Dancing - International folk dancing with Karen Wilson-Bell. Meet people Casting dancers, twirlers, wheelchair riders and pushers, marchers, Razor scooter tricksters, and more able to briskly march 2.5 miles. All shapes . “Barrymore” - John
- Cast a Line: At 8 a.m. the boat traffic in the channel passes by the resort's lagoon as deep-sea fishing charters with all the bells and whistles head out to the ocean to snag yellowtail snapper, amberjack and whatever game fish is biting. Smaller
- Peggy crawled under the cast-iron sink but then came back out, just as a huge explosion filled the sky with fire and shook the building. Glass shattered. Joan screamed. Alice began to pray that God would let one woman asked, and launched into